Trending Uniswap News

Here's the most popular and talked about Uniswap (UNI) news from the past week.

There’s a 97.3% chance that providing liquidity on Uniswap would cause you lose money. Here’s why: If we take the estimated 11M Ethereum addresses with balances > 0.01 ETH and compare it to the 290k with balances over 10.0 ETH, we see that only 2.7%... (read more)

UNI-USD $12.7900 -$1.5394 -12.04%

Trending Uniswap News

Here's the most popular and talked about Uniswap (UNI) news from the past week.

There’s a 97.3% chance that providing liquidity on Uniswap would cause you lose money. Here’s why: If we take the estimated 11M Ethereum addresses with balances > 0.01 ETH and compare it to the 290k with balances over 10.0 ETH, we see that only 2.7%... (read more)

Coin.Guru Mobile App

Download now and get latest crypto prices and breaking news alerts anytime anywhere!

Start Trading Now